At First Baptist Orlando, we believe spiritual growth is important. For that reason, we challenge every person to do life together with others in a Life Group.
Life Groups are small groups within the larger church in which people connect and do life together, build friendships, learn God’s Word, serve and participate in missions.
All of our groups spend time in God’s Word discovering how God’s Truth applies and is lived out in our everyday life. This is where real, life-enriching relationships can form and develop.
Each group is challenged to study the Bible weekly, hang-out together monthly, and serve together quarterly. Groups meet on campus, in homes, coffee shops and restaurants, all throughout the week and many are in different languages.
Join a group today!
The next Group Connect Event is coming this August.
Other basic info:
- You can find a comprehensive list of Life Groups by age division in the welcome centers or online in the Life Group Finder.
- You can also complete a Connect and Grow form and we will contact you to help you get connected.
- We have Life Groups for babies, preschoolers, children, students and Adults – there is something for every member of your family.
- We teach Life Groups in 8 different languages.
- We have Special Needs Life Groups for Adults and Children.
On campus Life Groups meet Saturday nights at 6:45pm and Sundays at 8:30am, 10am & 11:30am.
Home Life Groups (off campus) meet various times, days and geographic locations during the week.
When you do attend a Life Group, give it 3-4 weeks before you move on to the next group. You’ll get a better feel for the people, teaching and dynamics of the group.