Camp Orlando registration is NOW OPEN.
Camp Orlando is First Orlando’s annual summer camp at Southeastern University! Camp Orlando is for all students who will complete grades 5th-12th in the 2022/2023 school year. Students will experience God through authentic worship and dynamic Bible teaching. They will also have a fantastic time with other students their age through small groups, team recreation during the day, and late-night activities!
This year, Camp Orlando will be split into TWO CAMPS! One specifically designed for our High School Students, and one created just for Middle Schoolers! We want Camp Orlando to be impactful, relatable, and fun for each student regardless of their age. We’re so excited to have curated experiences for both Middle School and High School.
If your student is completing 5th grade in May 2023, they will be considered a 6th-grade student for Camp Orlando 2023. If your student will complete 8th grade in May 2023, they will be considered a 9th-grade student for Camp and you must complete the High School Registration Form.
Both Camps will be held at Southeastern University.
High School Camp will be from July 21-25, 2023.
Middle School Camp will be from July 25-28, 2023.
REGISTER FOR MIDDLE SCHOOL CAMP
All Camp Orlando attendees under 18 are required to fill out the mandatory Medical and Consent Release form for participation. For the best and fast experience at check-in on event day, we HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you take some time to fill out this form before July 20, 2023.
If you have any questions, please email JohnMarshall@FirstOrlando.com or call 407-514-4318.
We speak English, Portuguese, and Spanish.
First 75 – $299 for the first 75 students to register at each Camp!
Early Registration – $349 after the first 150 students until June 11, 2023
Regular Registration – $399 from June 11 – July 2, 2023
Late Registration – $449 from July 2 – July 12, 2023 (registration close date)
Did you know that you do not need to make full payment upfront in order for your student to attend Camp Orlando? Once you register your student to attend Camp, you will be asked to make a down payment starting at the minimum amount required at the time to hold their spot. Once you make a down payment, you can continue to make other payments at your own pace until you reach the full cost amount by the deadline provided above. Once your student is registered for Camp and you would like to start making payments, please follow the instructions below:
Each night, we will have a fun activity for all of our students to participate in! The theme for each night is a bit different every year, and we’re finally ready to reveal them to the world! The Camp Late-Night activities for this year will be revealed as we get closer to Camp.
Camp Orlando is one of the best weeks of the year for many of our students, and we want to do everything we can to ensure that we reach as many students as we can with the good news of Jesus Christ. If you would like to make a difference in a student’s life but are not able to make it to Camp this year, we have the perfect opportunity for you! We are always extremely thankful for any donations we receive for the purpose of sending a student to Camp, and you have a chance to donate today. Any donation, regardless of how large or small, will go towards making a life-changing difference in a student’s life. If you would like to be part of a student’s journey to Camp this year, click below.
We would love to have you serve with us at Camp Orlando. Sign up today to apply to serve at one of the following roles below. Once we receive your application, we will review it and get back to you with follow up information and details.
• Lead a group of students by attending sessions together, small group time, and free-time activities. You will spend time with a group of about 10-15 students and a co-leader for the duration of camp.
• Help facilitate small group conversations and provide the opportunity for the main sessions to become small and more personal for your group.
• Be available to offer counsel to students as needed.
• Be a spiritual leader and set the example by following and enforcing the rules, keeping a positive attitude, and encouraging participation.
• Make sure that no one in the group is left behind and that every student feels included.
• Attend our Camp Orlando Leader Training. The date will be sent via email when you sign up.
Assist the MVMT Student Ministry Staff as needed in areas such as check-in, greeting, crowd control, merchandise table, free time activity set up and tear down, running errands, and other activities as needed during camp.
Remember that Camp Orlando will be split into High School Camp and Middle School Camp this year. Please keep this in mind when filling out our Camp volunteer application!
Please note that schedule below is NOT the official schedule for Camp Orlando 2022. This is just a sample so you can have an idea of what a day at camp would look like. You will receive an official schedule via email on the week of the event.
8:50am: Devotional Time
9:15am: Morning Show
10:15am: High School Small Group Time/ Middle School Recreation Time
11:15am: High School Recreation Time/ Middle School Clean Up for Lunch
11:30am: Middle School Lunch
12:15pm: High School Clean Up for Lunch
12:30pm- High School Lunch
1:30pm: Free Time (Breakout sessions, tournaments, outdoor games, etc.)
5:30pm: Middle School Dinner
6:15pm: High School Dinner
7:00pm: Evening Service
9:00pm: Small Group Time for Middle and High School
10pm: Late Night Activity
• A backpack to carry your essentials for the day.
• HARD COPY Bible, a journal or a notebook, and a pen.
• No more than ONE suitcase and small carry-on bag per student.
• Modest attire (no low cut/spaghetti strap shirts or short shorts). We recommend athletic clothes and shoes for during the day and dressier yet casual outfits for night services.
• Twin Bedding (sheets and blankets) and a pillow for dorms.
• Toiletries (hand soap, body soap, shampoo, deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.)
• Towels (for shower and pool)
• Money for snacks & coffee shop – suggested: $20 (Middle School parents, we will have a Middle School Bank available to hold your student’s money if needed. The bank will be open every day at lunch and dinner time. If you would like to drop off some cash for your Middle Schooler to use during camp, please stop by the MS Bank station after you check-in on July 23rd.)
• Swimwear (one-piece or modest tankini for girls, long shorts for guys)
• Sunscreen and bug spray
• Non-perishable snacks
• Water bottle to keep with you during the day
• Clothes and accessories for late-night activities.
• Mask and personal hand sanitizer (optional).
• Fireworks or prank items, such as shaving cream, water balloons, water guns, etc.
• Weapons (i.e., pocketknives).
• Skateboards and hoverboards.
• Illegal drugs, alcohol, tobacco, or vapes.
• Valuable items (i.e., laptops, air pods, headphones, jewelry).
• Always bring your belongings with you if you need to go to the bathroom.
• Do not leave your belongings unattended or under the supervision of other students.
• Do not leave your cellphone charging on an outlet and walk away from it.