How To Lower Your Stress By Finding Balance
by: Michael Woods | October 24, 2017
Today is the day and now is the time to start learning how to lower your stress by finding more balance in your life! It’s not as hard as you think and with a bit of practice you can do it!
In this video you’ll learn about a life management tool called the “Heart Tool” and how you can use it to decrease stress.
Watch and listen as professional counselors, Jim Kochenburger and Kari Russi discuss:
- Why self-care is not selfish.
- The important difference between “Have To’s” and “Want To’s”
- Why it’s important to focus on what you’ve accomplished today versus the things you still have left to do.
- How to rid yourself of unproductive thoughts and feelings.
- What you can do about the things that occur in your day that you have no control over.
- And more!